Standard First Aid Level HCP
In this comprehensive First Aid and CPR course a variety of topics are covered from basic first aid such as cardiovascular emergencies and CPR Level HCP to more severe sudden medical conditions and injuries to the head and spine. It is geared towards those who require extensive knowledge of First Aid and CPR techniques and skills such as those individuals working in the Health Care field. This course also provides AED (automated external defibrillation) certification.
There are no prerequisites and recertification is available to individuals with a current Red Cross certification valid within three years.
CPR Level HCP training is geared towards physicians, nurses, paramedics, dentists and other allied Health Providers (RT, OT and PT) or those planning to enter the health care field.
First Aid Techniques and Topics
This is our most comprehensive course and covers the following:
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training
- CPR for Adults/Children(1 And 2 Rescuers)
- CPR for Infants (One Rescuer)
- How to respond to choking (Adult, Child and Baby Choking)
- Barrier Devices and Pocket Masks
- Infant 2-person CPR
- Rescue Breathing
- Using Bag Valve Masks
- How To Respond To Emergencies
- The Ems System
- The 3 Key Principles In First Aid – Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid For Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Head and Spinal Injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Wound Care
- Sudden Medical Conditions And Environmental Emergencies
Standard First Aid HCP Level training provides you with a three year certification which is valid in the workplace. Each student upon completion of the course will receive their Red Cross First Aid and CPR manual and a Certification card.