Date: Thursday June 22nd
Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm
When applicable price includes HST
This Fall Arrest training course focuses on the function and proper use of fall arrest personal protective equipment with specific reference to the assigned equipment for the workplace.
The course outline is as follows:
- Understanding the Act and Industrial and Construction Regulations
- Explain Competent Worker under the O.H.S. Act, and responsibilities
- Discuss who is a Worker
- Discuss construction fatalities & falls in years – 2005 & 2006
- Discuss the potential penalties being given to companies, supervisors and worker under the Regs.
- Discuss Fall Arrest personal protective equipment under the Act & Regs.
- Address the specific fall arrest system being used by client
- Make sure employee wears fall arrest system properly
- Discuss different anchoring equipment
- Exam and certification